Monday, November 26, 2007

since i started work

it seems like my world has been turned upside down
since i started work.

i've been tested in areas i've never been tested before.
went through countless emotional roller coasters.
and just when i thought things were getting more stable, and i was getting more accustomed,
change beckons.
destabilising change.

"you want to shut the world out
and just be left alone...
cos sometimes that mountain you've been climbing
is just a grain of sand
and what you've been out there searching forever
is in your hands...

when you figure God's love is all that matters after all
it sure makes everything else
seem so .
small."

while you're sitting down
things you can't change

time's flying by moving so fast

you better make it count cos
you cant' get it back..."
- So small, Carrie Underwood

As the year comes to a close,
the year of new beginnings,
i know God heard what I asked for.
and I just want to:
live each day to the fullest,
throw futile thoughts to the wind,
give all my heart to the Creator of it's desires,
knowing that He knows my untold dreams,
my unspoken thoughts,
my needs, my wants and cries.

For the lilies neither toil nor spin,
and yet Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chang said...

Wah! So hip listen to Carrie Underwood! :p

Anyway, sometimes in the face of adversity, you should just take a step back and say your catchphrase..similar to what Baby Ally is doing :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In5uec02E8U

3:16 PM  
Blogger jasmine said...

beams=)
THAT video REALLY. did
put a BIG smile on my face.
so cuuuuuuuute. hahahahaha.

and of course i am hip.how come u seem surprised??? hee.


anyways,don't work too hard and COME VISIT SOON.
and thanks for listening to me rant that day, i really appreciate it!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home