Sunday, November 04, 2007

The path of the just is as the shining sun...

He'll wipe away your tears and pain,
rejoice Daughter of Zion....
Shalom Jerusalem,

listening to one of my favourite sound tracks by my favourite worship leader in church, Adeline Gan!

back from a cozy getaway-Miss U Cafe-
short and sweet.
a little too short me thinks,
but work/sleep beckons!

thank you for the time, the company and the gifts.
the teddy slippers that will warm my feet,
and the coconut pig that reminds me of...

church was really refreshing for me today.
the message spoke to my heart.
it was like burdens lifted,
and the doubts cleared.
i dont' have all the answers,
but there is a rest that comes,
knowing that He is in control,
He sees what's ahead,
He knows the unknown,
and He's watching over me.

The path of the just is as the shining sun,
that shines brighter unto the perfect day.

it warms me heart thinking of the pple i spent sunday in company with.

a cuz whose wise words never fail to shed light on my situation and puts things into perspective.
a dear friend who i told is one of the best things in life that happened to me.
a sister who i can ignore happily while she talks cos she does the same to me-whose heart i safely trust-
a mum who is an oasis of comfort, a shelter i go to when i have nightmares or am disillusioned.
a special someone who i'm happy is back, who i can safely share my thoughts with.

thank you Jesus for the wealth you've given me, seen in the people i cherish and hold dear.

i've said it before and i'll say it again,
it's love that makes the world go round, go round, go round...

and swimming tmw! whee!

4 Comments:

Blogger 學生仔 said...

eh. got special someone ah?

update please!

yale is not the same without you btw...

-alvin.

11:12 AM  
Blogger jasmine said...

heehee.

of course it isn't the same!!!!!
*BIG grin*

how's school and life and all that sort of thing?

10:29 PM  
Blogger sheena said...

jasmine... who's this special someone????? get on skype donkey! justin and i are thinking of a weekly thing.. catch up and all. i'll get cy to get on too... missing you... just got back from nyc... if only you were on facebook. then can see the photos! how's life my babe?

5:54 AM  
Blogger jasmine said...

sheena my babe!oooh...how long were u in nyc for?and when are u coming back?i miss u too.i'll see ur pics when u are back.u can come my place, play with jovi and catch up over drinks, cakes and pics!doesn't that entice U?HEE.
work has had its ups and downs but it's all good.*sending u a mega hug*

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home