Thursday, June 07, 2007

Touch down

And so I'm home...

how time does fly! Time in Maple Tree land-Canada-was superb.

The grand Niagara, the quaint Main Street of Unionville, the spectacular fireworks, bustling Farmer's Market and the quilts and antiques of St Jacob's village...

I even rode on the carousel-a ride i cannot resist or make a point not to miss every time i see it-especially when I'm on holiday!

Thanks to jia ren who planned every detail and made their home ours while we were there.

A million thoughts are still running through my mind but today, day 2 of touch down, everything seems a tad more familiar.
Not that things were unfamiliar to start with, but like my cuz Sammo said,
i was in a state of coma yesterday.
Didn't quite know how to react or feel.
Despite the fact that ive been looking forward to homecoming.
Today, everything seems a lot more real.
Believe me, it's true!

And there are things to be done, packing(oh yes once more!) to be begun and
people I want to meet, you and you and you...
There are things I've left behind, things I've thrown and memories that stay.

Cedar Street, Hillhouse avenue, High Street and good ol bustling New York New York.

When will I step foot on those streets once more? And what would have changed...

It's in His Hands not mine, It's in His timing not mine.
Know not I but He.

Till then shall I wait,
but daily shall I sing,
glad that I live am I for
every breath, every sight and every tune sung.

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

helloooo ma friend, havent visited ur blog in sth like a year? happened to scroll thru my bookmarks n found.. ur latest entry! im on hol so call me for tea/shopping whenever.=)

10:58 PM  
Blogger jasmine said...

wanlin!!=)))
yesyesyes,let's meet up real soon. before i start work 2nd july!
hee.
same number?

10:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

welcome home... and i hope EDB treats you well when you start

12:48 AM  
Blogger jasmine said...

yeps=)thanks adrian!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey pretty yes same no. pls set up a date to meet(weekends aint gd for me tho) see u soon

4:10 PM  
Blogger skimmedoff said...

heya babe!
bumping into u was really a pleasant surprise.. u look great as always!
do contact me yea? would love to bring u to my mum's cafe in millenia and catch up. cya..

ps. hey there wanlin! = )

--li fang

11:49 PM  
Blogger jasmine said...

hello lifang!would love to chill at ur mum's place at millenia=)))
im on the same number, are u?

7:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha hey li fang! =) btw the cg s are out on mednet. think we are in sister cgs... and hv extra 2 weeks of holbefore we start!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aiya! lauren just told me that you and sam were sitting behind us at planetshakers...and i didn't see you!!! ):

12:21 AM  
Blogger skimmedoff said...

jas: ya same no. haha not going to nag..cya someday!

wanlin: really?! yay!! so happy to hear that. yup, there's nothing to study..= P

btw keep forgetting to tell u abt something wonderful.. received Christ in aug last year = )
cya in school!

1:02 AM  
Blogger jasmine said...

jac!!!are u going for arrow on saturday? we could hang out before that if u are free.

9:56 AM  
Blogger jasmine said...

lifang!
someday!!haha.how about wednesday?as in tmw!haha
received ur sms=)

9:57 AM  
Blogger 學生仔 said...

jasmine!

so it's all over huh.

next year i go new york take pictures for you lah ok..

have fun .. but not too much .. wait for me to come back! =p

8:57 PM  
Blogger jasmine said...

august is the month my friend!
=))
make sure u come back with a pocket-full of pressies!
HEE!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home