Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Leaving on a jetplane.

i've graduated(!)...

and on my way to canada to have chillout time with parents and auntie & co.

many things have been running through my mind...

and like joanna says, " a million thoughts are running through my mind"

but im too exhausted to be coherent,

and the fleeting thoughts pass me by.

Words fail me,

but thank you to you and you and you who called/smsed to share with me the happy occasion.

Seems unreal that something has ended and something else is going to begin,

hasn't sunk in quite as yet.

The wheels of routine are running running running...

but tis another journey.another place and another time.

somewhere sometime someday

we'll meet and find

that the years have gone
and at that time,

i hope we can open the capsule of time so dear,
and yet still find,
the fond laughter cheer and
a merry chat
is all we need to cross that leap.

love,jas

6 Comments:

Blogger sheena said...

Jasmine... I guess you're not coming to London afterall? Packing up and graduation probably took up all that spare time afterall. Oh well. I guess it's no good to linger over the past. I'm happy for you. Graduated and all, ready to start a new working adult's life back home in sunny Singapore. Best Wishes and I'll see you soon I'm sure. With love, Sheena

6:02 AM  
Blogger jasmine said...

nana tay.i will always be waiting for u in singapore...so we dont have to look to the past cos we have endless tmws that we can share!hee.
take care u.see u soon,jas

1:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congratulations! May God's favour be upon you when you start work...

1:14 AM  
Blogger 學生仔 said...

wah so poetic. good emo stuff!

anyway .. congratulations! you are now 2 degrees more qualified than many people in the world..

all the best with work!

keep in touch k .. and i updated my blog btw. finally.

11:41 PM  
Blogger jasmine said...

thanks adrian!=) hope work is going good for u too!=)

11:43 AM  
Blogger jasmine said...

take care in hong kong u=)))
have heaps of fun and definitely see u when u are back.
got heaps of stuff to tell.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home