Wednesday, May 02, 2007

...macro exam tmw...

I read those words before my grandma passed away in the doorway of a church
where me and grand pa stopped to pray....

his eyes filled up with tears

If u get there before I do
don't t give up on me
I'll meet you when my chores are through
I don't know how long I'll be
but im not going to let u down
darling wait and see
and between now and then
till i see u again
I'll be loving you
Loveme-Collin Ray-

I have my first finals in about seven hours time...
and i need a break from the cramming.
Norah Jones is playing now....aptly the song is sunrise.If the cramming continues, i may just be up to see my first ever sunrise in new Haven.

and so the countdown starts.
one down tmw, threee more finals to go.
one day more=one day less of my time spent here,
one day nearer to parents arrival,
one day nearer to me going home.

and now plays january rain from the serendipity soundtrack.
i love it.
it reminds me of fresh dew on leaves after rainfall.
it reminds me of crisp cold air.

don't take my word for it!go have a listen and see,
if u don't get lulled into the song....
and it's time.

to get back to the solow model.


Collin Ray's love me put a stop to my cramming-a much needed break-

5 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Jas dearie GAMBATE for your finals! the end is in sight :) God is with you always, even as you mug into the sunrise, and I can't wait to have you home! enjoy your last days in new haven!

11:17 PM  
Blogger jasmine said...

sharrrrrrrrrrrr.
one down, one down one down.
have so much to share with u.
but i dont know where to start.
hahaha.
see u soon!

3:34 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

we'll always come full circle babe doesn't matter where you start :) can't wait to hear from you! see you real soon.

8:51 PM  
Blogger JC said...

when are you coming back? so exciting!

11:04 PM  
Blogger jasmine said...

jac!!!=}coming back sixth june...start work second july!!meet with u when back...how u doing...!

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home