Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Aftermath of CHinese New Year,School on President's Day and MID terms

So it was a weekend of fun.

the first time I went swimming today (hurray) after a long search for affordable swimming costumes.

a lazy day at school, when there really shouldn't be school since it's President's Day,

and now,

before I head to bed,
the realisation that mid terms are round the corner after doing up my time table,
and filing. Something I delayed for goodness knows how long.

reality hits!

but hey,it's mid term jas and...

i look forward to days of reading and reading and reading.

and thank God that His grace is sufficient for me each day, that He will multiply my time, that He'll guide me in my revision.

for Jesus is Jas's wisdom, righteousness, redemption and sanctification.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home