Saturday, January 13, 2007

This is for you Li.

Conversation one way-u know what it means don't u?-=)

=)

Glad to chat to you today,
Glad to know you are doing well,
Glad to know I'm in ur thoughts,
Glad that we became firm friends
in Teenzeal Town,
Glad that we're still friends,
and by His grace,
this friendship shall grow from
strength to strength...

and so here I am, back in New Haven, a year of new beginnings it shall be.

and a year of divine rest.

I wrote this a while back when learning to let go of some things=)

I wrote in my journal:

May I always remember that
you didn't give me claws,
you gave Jas fingers that open up to receive,
your gifts of grace,
and hands to lift up towards heaven,
to worship the only one who died for me,
died so that I can live life
with an open hand,
blessed to be a blessing,
giving what I have received,
living life before an open heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home