Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Wisdom in waiting

There is wisdom in waiting

to move according to the rhythms of grace,

which are never too fast, never too slow, but always in time,

cos all things are made beautiful in His time.

If life is a dance,

I would that You be the chereographer and I dance according to your beat.

If life is a tune sung,

may it be that I sing to the pace of the melody.

for Your feet run according to Your heartbeat of love for me,

pushing me forward when I do not dare to take a step,

holding me back when it is not time, whispering to tell me to slow down,

for hope does not disappoint,

because the love of God has been poured into our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

amen!

5:59 PM  
Blogger jasmine said...

thanks for ringing shar.=}hugs.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home