Tuesday, May 23, 2006

You gave me wings to fly...

You set me free to run through fields of laughter
and to sing as though
I have no yesterdays

You set me free from my
befores and afters

From a debt I'll never pay...

when you set me free
-Sandi Patty-

Who would have thought three years would pass so quickly?

Today, Tomoko came for MIC interview and it just reminded me of the time when I just moved into this hall=) Oct 2005. It's now May 2006, and once the next two hours of my next examintation are over, it spells the "official" end of my undergraduate examinations.

And so, it'll be the last time I'll sit for a UCL exam.

and soon,
it'll be the last time I'll living in London as a student,
last time I'll come back to MIC room 201, and snuggle in my bed,
last time I'll stroll down the corridor and into En's/Jas's rooms,
last time I'll be going for ocf sessions...

but I'm sure I'll always remember
the first time I came to UCL,
stepped into the main quad and took a picture at the steps,
the first time I came back to London homeless,
the first time I stepped into MIC, tired but relieved,with so many boxes and luggage,
the first time I made En wait up for me only to move into MIC the next day,
the "first" time I went to Strand with candy after dinner at Wagamama,

=)

3 Comments:

Blogger His Princess said...

makes you want to treasure every moment there ya?

10:25 PM  
Blogger Davyd Chong said...

Sounds so sad... =( Make sure you come back to London some time to visit us ok. Nobody to discuss matchmaking liao...

7:41 AM  
Blogger jasmine said...

=)))))i've been deprived of internet folks!!!
so havn't replied...off on sat! going home 1st july, touch down 2nd july.=)
seeeeeee u all soon.hee

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home