Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Jas...

Thanks for letting me walk into your room when u're sleeping,
switch on your lights,
wake u up and force u to talk to me.

Thanks for letting me barge into ur room
ever so often
Asking you for food,
Bugging you about nonsense,
and asking you the same questions everyday!
(what time are u going to sleep/what's ur plan for today/are u going to wake up for breakfast tmw)

Thanks for making me laugh with ur answer about
Tom Cruise just now,
and even with ur face of disbelief at u know what.

I'm looking forward to ginseng korean soup date tmw,
and thanks for colouring my day....=)

Just for jassssssssssssss........

I saw the sky today from my room's window again...it's been some time since I've been in my room at that time to see the sky change colour. Streaks of orange, yellow and gold...White cotton puffs...

heading to dreamland now...

Jesus, bless tmw's studying for me and my dear friends=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home